The Sydney Agreement was a formal agreement between the Commonwealth of European States and the Asia-Pacific Coalition which established the following:
- Reestablished relations between to the two states;
- Reestablished mutal embassies in the primary capitals of both states (Singapore and Karlsruhe);
- Reopened trade between the two states and ensured both states would work towards encouraging the rebuilding of broken trade ties;
- Asia-Pacific promised to aid in securing, stablizing, and rebuilding Russia and other controlled territories;
- European States promised to allow the Asia-Pacific to retain permanent control of territories in the Far East and some parts of eastern Siberia.